- 120ft x 260ft show jumping arena
- 70ft x 160ft sand arena
- Lungeing arena
- Ideal countryside and forest
- Cross Country Course with 100 fences
- Essentially Equestrian Tack store on site
- Expert tuition is available in all aspects of riding
- All levels of rider welcome – from total beginners to competition standard
- Children and adults group and private classes available
- Scenic hacking in beautiful countryside
- Open all year round
- Groups and Corporate outings can be catered for by prior arrangement
Riding Hat of standard BS EN1384/ PAS 015. We have hats, boots and body protectors which you can borrow for your first lesson, but it is highly recommended that you get your own as soon as possible. Back Protectors are highly recommended for all riders. Gloves are highly recommended. Comfortable trousers are essential, i.e jodhpurs. Shorts, skirts and light leggings are not permitted. There is a tack shop close by where riding equipment can be purchase.
There are regular pony camps at the centre during school holidays.Booking in advance is essential.
Give a ATHLONE EQUESTRIAN GIFT VOUCHER as a present today. Whether it’s for a birthday or just to say thank you, our vouchers are the perfect gift.